You might not realize it, but your wellness, or lack of it, is driven by your mindset. Whatever is going on in your head will manifest in your body and life.
Getting well, experiencing vibrancy, and aging without looking or feeling old, is something that must be tackled on all levels—mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually—in order to truly experience wellness in all areas of your life.
It all starts with taking an honest look inside and being willing to let go of limiting beliefs. This is what will allow your healing ability within to kick in and do its job of healing you.
You can fight back against dis-ease and dis-order in your body so you can experience health in all areas of your life!
Are you guilty of any of these negative belief systems…?
- If my insurance won’t cover it, I won’t pay for it
- It’s in my genes so why bother trying to get well
- My doctor says there is no cure for my problem so its useless
- It’s too expensive to eat organics
- I don’t want to deprive myself and do a cleanse
- I’ve learned to live with my disease
- I’ve tried all the healthy diets and supplements and none of them work
- I probably deserve to be sick
- I fail at every effort I make to try something new and get well
- There’s just too much going on in my life to focus on me
- Maybe next year I’ll try and make some healthy changes
- I’ve spent a fortune already and nothing works
If you identify with any of these negative beliefs, they can be a big part of why you may feel stuck in your healing process.
I know how it feels to struggle with health issues, jumping around from practitioner to practitioner, going from health food store to health food store, and getting the runaround with doctors and labs. All the while, you feel like you are going nowhere but in circles.
I also know what it feels like to finally succeed and overcome health problems. To finally have the knowledge, support and steps to take in order to turn a health challenge around successfully.
It is exhilarating to beat the odds, to turn the “incurable” around, to refuse to settle for the status quo and a lifetime of prescription medications.
You can do it, too.
You may be at a point where getting healthy is something you really want, but still… something seems to be stopping you from moving forward.
I’m here to tell you it really is possible to embrace wellness and finally succeed in breaking through your barriers that might be holding you back.
It starts by looking within. What beliefs are keeping you stuck? Many of them you may not even be aware of until you become willing to stop and do some self reflection.
Once you identify a negative belief, turn it into a positive affirmation instead. Catch yourself every time you find yourself speaking or thinking this thought.
Eliminating these limiting beliefs is the first step in becoming “unstuck.” Hold onto positive thoughts and watch your healing journey take a turn for the better!
Leave a Reply